Source: LaCroix Optical Co.
Our customers design lenses to meet their system requirements. Our expertise is determining the most efficient way to manufacture them. Depending on attributes and quantity, our manufacturing engineers will determine whether to use a conventional, CNC or hybrid method to make the lenses.
- Manufactured to customer specification
- True domestic volume capability with the capacity to produce over 1 million high-quality optical elements each year in the USA.
- Diameter ranges from 3mm-150mm
- Tolerances: surface accuracies up to 1/20th wave, wedge controlled to seconds
- Advanced, in-house metrology including over 30 shop floor interferometers,4 Zygo GPI XP phase shift interferometers, 2 Trioptics Opticentric/Optispheric devices,and a Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machine.
- Materials: Optical glass or glass like materials including fused silica and Zerodur
- Wide variety of custom coatings available, produced in-house
- Exceptional customer service; we are well known for delivering on time and on budget while demonstrating flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Contact our manufacturing engineers to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact LaCroix Optical for more information on their lens offerings or their coating capabilities.
Visit LaCroix's Website for more information.